January 22-25, 2024 | Miami Beach, FL |
Shivank Bhatia, M.D., is a board-certified interventional radiologist at UHealth - University of Miami Health System, a professor of interventional radiology and urology, and chairman of the Department of Interventional Radiology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. At UHealth, Dr. Bhatia works as part of a multi-disciplinary team of clinical experts and researchers. He earned his medical degree from BJ Medical College in Ahmedabad, India.
Dr. Bhatia's career highlights include:
• Pioneered prostate artery embolization in the U.S.
• Performed over 1,400 Prostate Embolization procedures
• Awarded Fellow of the Society of Interventional Radiology, January 2020
• Delivered more than 100 invited lectures and published dozens of scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals on the topic of PAE
• Trained more than 300 physicians on techniques related to prostate artery embolization
• Dual clinical appointments in Interventional Radiology and Urology
• Completed residency and internship in Diagnostic Radiology at Civil Hospital, BJ Medical College
• Completed an Radiology Fellowship at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
Minimally invasive, image-guided procedures to treat enlarged prostate, uterine fibroids, and liver cancer